Wednesday, December 17, 2008

It's Christmas Time


Owen thinks the tree is so fun. He is always looking under it or standing with his back pushed all the way into it. I am not sure why he finds it so entertaining. The tree is now only decorated on the top half because a certain little person was taking off all the pretties, lights included! The lights are still all the way around the tree, but one strand is no longer working!


Okay, so I am a little late getting more photos on. But here is one that is just so cute! My friend Raquel and I made Christmas pillow cases for the kids. They get to use them for the whole month. I promise Owen really is happy about it. He was sleepy when we did all the decorating.

1 comment:

Raquel Koehler said...

Cute! Those pillowcases are adorable. Can't wait to do our valentine one's together...