Friday, January 9, 2009

Walking with the Dinosaurs!!!

This last Wednesday night we had a chance to go to and see Walking with the Dinosaurs! We were not going to go since we are planning our vacation for February. But then last week my parents called and Berk got tickets from work!!! (Thank you Fred Meyer) So Parker and Colton and I met up with my mom, Berk, my sister's husband Mitch and their kids Kearney and Ethan. My pictures didn't turn out, but here are some of how they looked. It was so cool. The boys loved it. Colton spent all night on Papa Berk's lap. He even asked my mom, when they were talking about what some of them ate, "if that one liked people". How funny is that?!
The Paleontologist took us on a journey through the Cretaceous, Jurassic and Triassic Periods and there where a few dinosaurs from each one. At first I really liked the Stegosaurous, because his spikes turned red to ward off would be predators. And then I liked the Triceratops, as seen on the bottom right picture, becuase he just looked cool. And then out came Tryannosaurous Rex, and I am sure the kids will agree, it was truly the best part! That thing was LOUD!!!!! All in all it was a great fun evening and it was a fun family thing to do with the kids.

No comments: